Yesterday we ran a 9000pt-a-side Storm of Magic Warhammer game at the shop. For this we required a number of magical fulcrums. These are conduits of magical power that have a very big impact upon Storm of Magic games, and also work as the objectives. With limited time until the event and not wanting to shell out for the official Games Workshop fulcrums (I do own one already) I decided to make my own.
I used my phone camera to take a lot of these pictures so sorry if some of them are a tad blurry.
When they were dry I gave them a good solid coat of dark purple paint, then drybrushed with Lilac. Here’s the finished result! Pretty happy with them for 2 days work. I’ll add a post soon of them in the battle itself.