Lets jump straight in with the pictures.
1. So look what turned up in the post last week!
2. Here’s all the goodies you get in the box. Sheet of tokens, turning templates, Special Race cards…
3. … and the boats themselves! With stat cards (very helpful. Saves constantly referencing the rulebook).
4. The Battleship.
7. For the painting step by step I used a Cruiser for the photos. They are slightly more interesting than the Frigates and the Battleship was slightly too large to get decent pictures of with ease. Undercoat black.
8. Calthan Brown.
9. Drybrushed Khemri Brown then Deneb Stone.
10. Silver detail with Chainmail Silver.
11. Added Codex Grey. Bit of a hiccup here actually. When I did the washes the grey looked a bit crappy and boring, so opted for…
12. … Knarloc Green instead. Much happier with this look.
13. Then I added some golden details and painted Runes, taken from the Warhammer Dwarf army book, on the larger ships.
14. Luckily everything fits into this carry case I bought a while back. It was pretty useless from any other models I’ve put in it before, but seems to accommodate this fleet perfectly.
Wishing for good fortune their next battle!
Hope you enjoyed this post, folks.