Howdy doo, folks.
Today I’m going to take you through a simple step by step tutorial on how I painted an Imperial Guard Psyker Battle Squad Overseer. If I think this post has turned out well I may do more in the future.
So, if the order of the slideshow is correct, you will see:
1. Undercoated with Army Painter Leather Brown spray paint.
2. Added Deneb Stone to the majority of the model.
3. Chainmail Silver for the metal parts.
4. Chaos Black.
5. Final details in Gold.
6. This is with a liberal wash of Delvan Mud over the entire model. Not quite as visible a difference in the photo as in real life.
7. The Overseer attempting to lead, and looking a little worried for his own safety I feel, his squad of rampaging Psykers.
I hope you’ve enjoyed this post!